I grew up in regional Victoria, and moved to Melbourne to study Sports Medicine. Im in my second year of uni and my ultimate job would be to work for the Geelong Footy Club. Im the oldest of four kids and the first to move out of home so I’m lucky Mum still sends me care packages and does my washing when I go home. I discovered Nando’s while still living at home, but since moving to the big smoke and having a Nandos just around the corner I’ve taken to eating it more and more. Not just cos its yum, but cos its quite good for me too, and the Nando’s advertising stuff always gives me a good laugh. I love everything about nando’s from the food to the people to just the feeling I get when I chill out at the store... they’re just cool, really really cool.
- Putting on a jacket I haven’t worn in a year and finding $20 in the pocket - 5 minutes later im at Nando’s
- Introducing Nandos virgins to the deliciousness that is peri peri and getting them hooked
- Late night Nando’s runs
- My cat Dixie
- My converse all stars in every colour under the rainbow
- Singing in the shower
- Lazy summer days chilling out in the park with my mates, a few drinks and Nando’s
- Live music !! Bring on summer!!
- Black eyed Peas - Fergie ROCKS!
- Facebook - How did I ever kill time before it!
- Dancing all night long!
- Geelong Football Club
- Anyone who’s doesn’t understand / love / admire / want to be NANDOS
- Smelly people on public transport... EWW
- lecturers who are boring - but at least it gives me time to decide what to get from nandos
- people who spit when they talk
- Close talkers - give me some space people
- When people steal my peri peri chips - seagulls!
- Bland boring tasteless uninteresting food